|perfSONAR Training Workshop, New Delhi, India|
▶When: 10-12, July 2019
▶Where: Indiana University Gateway Facility, in New Delhi, India
▶Organizers: International Networks at Indiana University (IN@IU)
The Asi@Connect project and International Networks at Indiana University are hosting a three-day perfSONAR training workshop
10-12 July 2019 at the Indiana University Gateway Facility, in New Delhi, India. Participants from NRENs in Afghanistan,
Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka are invited to attend.
This workshop is designed for engineers and system staffs working at Universities, academic networks and R&E networks involved
in network monitoring and management and troubleshooting. The workshop will provide each attendee with a perfSONAR node,
an overview of the perfSONAR toolkit, a hands-on experience installing and using it, and an introduction to interpreting output
and troubleshooting any observed network issues.
Upon completion of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
○ Install a perfSONAR node (all attendees will be given a node to take home with them).
○ Run a standard perfSONAR measurement mesh and participate in the measurement meshes of other groups as needed.
○ Understand how perfSONAR can detect hard and soft failures in the network.
○ Identify steps to resolve hard and soft failures as identified in the measurement meshes.
○ Use the slides and contact points made available to them to assist in training at the local level.
* For details of this program, please download attached document.
|Download||Agenda perfSONAR Workshop 3-day.pdf|