|Supply Contract Notice - Fiber-optic Cable and its accessories - submission extended to 15 May 2019|
TEIN*CC is seeking offers for the provision, delivery, installation and support of optical cable and its accessories to connect underserved areas in Everest Region of Nepal as part of the Asi@Connect project. We are inviting quotations for the proposed hardware equipment.
Maximum Budget allocated for this procurement is 204,975 Euros.
This Request for Quotation (RFQ) is extended to 15 May, 2019 from 15 April, 2019.
* Update since 15 March as below.
1) 3.1 of Asi@Connect-19-033 RFQ
- The fiber must be protected within continuous metallic tube and must stand crush resistance of >5000N per 100 mm,
2) Annex 4 Pricing Template
- 10/10Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth
** Update since 1 April as below.
- Delivery location of Light Source: modified from Kathmandu to Syangboche
- Annex 1, Total proposed distance: rectified from 41,450m to 43,450m
For enquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download||1. Asi@Connect-19-033 RFQ for Optical fiber and Equipment.doc|
|Download||Annex 4 Pricing Template.xlsx|
|Download||Attachment 1_EU Practical Guide.pdf|